Oh man… I just wrote out this entire blog, and then lost it… so here I go again. Hopefully I remember what I wrote! Teaches me for not saving as I work!!
My Bucket List… there really hasn’t been much on my list lately. This list has changed somewhat from when I was younger. I have either done some of them already, or no longer have the energy for what WAS on my Bucket List! As it is, some of the stuff that is still on my bucket list I may not be able to get to, due to unrest in those parts of the world.
So, without any further delay, here it is, in no particular order:
- Visit Finland!! My mother is 100% Finnish, and I absolutely love that country! I would love to see the places she has told me about, and meet some of my relatives whom I have never met. Finland has always been a draw for me.
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, and see The Book Of The Dead
- Visit one/some of the ancient Mayan ruins, and touch the stones. I don’t need to climb the top – just touch the stones and feel the history.
- Visit Stonehenge – for this one, I’d like to be there at the sunrise, and sit in the middle of the circle.
- Get a tattoo, or two, or three. I just can’t make up my mind which one I want!!
- See Marylin Manson in concert — oh wait!! I AM seeing him, in July!!!
- Learn how to carve – preferably woodcarving.
And that’s about it. My list was a little bigger when I was younger – I had things like climbing Matchu Pichu, visiting the Antarctic, and seeing the night sky in the desert (maybe that one will be possible IF I ever get to see the pyramids of Giza). Those things I feel I no longer have the energy for, BUT, you never know. My energy level may come up a bit, opportunities may arise, and my bucket list could change again in the next 10 years.
That’s the thing about Bucket Lists…. They’re always evolving!
Until next time, see you on the Flip Side!!
Tomorrow’s Topic: “My Favourite Comfort Food” — only one? That will be hard to choose, as those who know me, know I LOVE Food!!